A new series of free webinars on a wide range of topics, curated by IUSE in partnership with European Commission and in collaboration with our Guide to Europlanning
The webinars feature varied and high-level participation, allowing for a combination of different kinds of insights and reflections:
- Representatives from EU institutions, who will offer insights and updates on various issues directly from the heart of the European Union;
- Representatives of national and local institutions, who will bring ideas and points of view related to the projects and priorities most felt in Italy;
- Representatives of Third Sector bodies, universities and research and competence centers, who will animate the round table with examples, reflections and success stories.
The webinar schedule
The webinars will follow this schedule and address these themes:
National Resilience Plan (PNRR), culture and third sector:
- June 15: Next Generation EU and culture
- June 22: PNRR and the third sector.
Structural funds, strategies and opportunities for the nonprofit sector:
- July 6: A Smarter Europe
- July 13: A Greener Europe
- July 20: A more connected Europe
- Sept. 7: A more social Europe
- Sept. 14: A Closer Europe
The webinars curated by University Institute for European Studies (IUSE) are thus a further enrichment of the content of the Guide to Europlanning aimed at improving skills for approaching the world of European funds.
June’s appointments: PNRR, culture and third sector
The first two webinars, on June 15 and June 22, are dedicated to one of the most topical issues at this time, the PNRR and the Recovery Fund, associated with the cultural sector and the Third Sector.
The National Resilience Plan represents an important opportunity for Italy. The main measures are aimed at public entities and some managing entities. The purpose of the webinars is to give operational guidance for specific calls and suggest innovative approaches for public-private partnerships in order to boost the grounding of NRP funds for the cultural and third sector, including in combination with other European funding schemes.
Here is the full program for the first two days.
June 15, 3-5 p.m.
Next Generation EU and culture
- Fiona Deuss-Frandi, EACEA, European Commission
- Irene Bongiovanni, national president of Confcooperative Culture, Tourism and Sport
- Piercarlo Rossi, President IUSE
- Elena De Filippis, Piedmont regional director of museums
June 22, 3-5 p.m.
PNRR and the third sector
- Massimo Gaudina, Italian Representation European Commission
- Valentina Milani, Fieldfisher case lawyer and coordinator of the interinstitutional table on PPP of the Ministry of Economy
- Riccardo Petrignani, Research Fellow IUSE
- Giuseppe Guerini, President Cecop-Cicopa Europa
The program for July and September
The program in July and September includes meetings dedicated to the 5 major priorities of the Structural Funds (A Smarter, Greener, Connected, More Social and Closer Europe), focusing on the opportunities open to the nonprofit sector.
Implementation of the Structural Funds for the period 2021-2027 is approaching and this series of 5 webinars will be a valuable opportunity to prepare.
Learn more about the Europlanning Guide.
Click here for more information